If you use the service of Geopieces Technology GmbH & Co KG, Neunkirchnerstrasse 37, 2700 Wr. Neustadt, (in brief "Geopieces"), hosted on the website www.geopieces.com , you agree to the collection, processing, storage and use of your data as follows:
1. You express your explicit consent that Geopieces collects, saves, uses and processes your data (see following points in detail). This particularly applies to your personal data and data which you provide Geopieces through or on the website. Your personal data particularly consists of your username, , your email address, your date of birth, your (dynamic or static) IP address and your password for your account at www.geopieces.com
2. Geopieces is entitled to use your data in particular in order to justify, implement and process your user agreement for the website. The same applies to the justification, implementation as well as the processing of your purchase contracts concluded with Geopieces with regard to the purchase of Geocredits on the website.
3. Furthermore, Geopieces is entitled to pass your data on to third parties in order to justify, implement and process your user agreement in relation to the website and to facilitate your purchase contracts concluded with Geopieces.
4. Furthermore, Geopieces is entitled to process and use your data in order to send you content updates (including updates via email, such as electronic newsletters, for example). You therefore express your explicit consent to receive such electronic communication. You are aware that you can opt out of receiving electronic communication when collecting your data. You can also revoke your consent according to point 4 at any time by sending an email email@example.com . Your data is not passed on to third parties for advertising purposes.
5. In addition, Geopieces is entitled to pass your data on to third parties if this is permitted by law and/or to defend and/or prosecute crimes. If a user participates in a challenge Geopieces is entitled to pass on data on winners to third parties in order to facilitate the delivery of challenge prizes.
6. You are aware and acknowledge that Geopieces uses so-called "Cookies" on various pages of the website in order to provide you with certain functions of the website. "Cookies" are text files which are small in size (approx. 4 kilobytes) and are saved locally on your computer. Most of the "Cookies" used by Geopieces are so-called "Session Cookies" which are automatically deleted from your computer after your Internet browser is closed. Geopieces, however, also uses so-called "Permanent Cookies" which also remain stored on your computer after your Internet browser is closed. These "Permanent Cookies" are used to recognize your internet connection or your computer if you visit the website again.
7. Geopieces uses the tracking system Google Analytics. Google Analytics from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California, 94043, USA (in brief "Google"), also uses "Cookies", in order to analyze your user behavior in relation to the website. The user behavior information generated by such "Cookies" is transmitted to Google servers in the USA and saved on these servers. The user behavior information is processed and used by Google in order to evaluate your user behavior on the website and to summarize the user behavior of the website users for Geopieces: Furthermore, Google will also process and use the user behavior information in order to provide other services associated with the website use specifically and the use of the internet in general. Google is entitled to pass the user behavior information on to third parties should this be required by law or should this user behavior information be processed by third parties who are accordingly commissioned by Google. In doing so, your IP address is not associated with any other data from Google.
8. By using the website you express your explicit consent that Geopieces and Google may collect, use, save and process your user behavior information in accordance with point 8. You are entitled to prevent the use of "Google Analytics" according to point 8 or other tracking systems towards you by deactivating the saving of "Cookies" in your internet browser. However, in this case, it is possible that not all functions of the website may work. Please consult the documentation of your internet browser in order to be able to carry out the corresponding adjustments.
9. The contractual text i.e. the General Terms and Conditions of Geopieces as well as the present data protection conditions are saved by Geopieces. The respective, applicable Terms of Service of Geopieces can be found on the internet at www.geopieces.com. You can find your transaction history on the website in your customer account under “Transactions” when you are logged into the website.
10. We use plug-ins of the following social networks:
which are operated by the companies
If you call up one of our websites which contains such a plug-in, a connection from your browser to the respective social network will be created. The social network receives information about your visit to our websites through the plug-in. If you are registered with (specify network), your visit may be associated with your account of your social network. Any interactions with the plug-in can be saved by the operator of the network.
If no data is to be collected, please log out of the respective social network before visiting our website.
11. Policy Toward Children
This Site is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
12. Data security
Your contractual data is transferred over the internet encoded using SSL procedures. We secure our websites and other systems against loss, destruction, access, change or the processing of your data by unauthorized persons through technical and organizational measures.